- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)44
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Police report 6/17/07
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* David Wayne Medlock, 56, of Overland, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
* A suspect was in custody pending charges of assault of a law enforcement officer and resisting arrest.
* Daniel Bryant Hazelwood, 24, 904 Themis St., Apt. B, was arrested on suspicion of stealing.
* An assault was reported at 3126 Themis St., No. 2.
* A domestic assault was reported.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported two incidents of gasoline stolen.
* Two checks were reported stolen at 19 S. Kingshighway.
* A vending machine was reported damaged and robbed at 1000 S. Silver Springs Road.
* Sears Grand, 330 Siemers Drive, reported a watch, headphones and a PlayStation stolen. A subject was in custody pending formal charges.
* BiState Southern, 612 S. Sprigg St., reported two incidents of gasoline stolen.
* Rhodes 101, 1624 N. Kingshighway, reported gasoline stolen.
* A burglary was reported at 635 N. Sprigg St., No. 2. A cell phone charger and PlayStation 2 were reported stolen.
* Missouri Title Loans, 300 N. Kingshighway, reported a window broken.
* A car window was reported broken at 121 East Rodney Drive.
* Two forged checks were reported at 200 S. Mount Auburn Road.
* Fraudulent use of a debit device was reported at 111 S. Broadview St.
* A peace disturbance was reported at 3415 William St.
* Tampering with a motor vehicle was reported at 1444 Luce St.
* A scooter was reported found in the 500 block of Columbine Lane.
* Fraud was reported at 111 S. Broadview St.
* Interference with custody was reported at 40 S. Sprigg St.
* Harassment was reported at 3415 William St.
* A harassing phone call was reported at 611 N. Lorimier St.
* A 23-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* A 45-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* A 28-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* An assault was reported in the 900 block of West Independence Street.
* Property was reported damaged in the 1000 block of North High Street.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 400 block of Springview Drive.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 900 block of West Independence Street.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 300 block of East Main Street.