- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
John and Sue Deibel of St. Louis announce the engagement of their daughter, Amy Elizabeth Deibel, to Jason Mathew Garner. He is the son of Bob and Linda Garner of Cape Girardeau.
Deibel received a bachelor of science from Maryville University in St. Louis, and a master of arts degree from Southeast Missouri State University. She will begin a dietetic internship this fall at Loyola University in Chicago.
Garner received a bachelor of health science and master of physical therapy from Maryville University. He is employed at HealthSouth Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation in Jackson.
A July 20 wedding is planned at St. Anthony's of Padua in St. Louis.