- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Stovall - 50 years
Mr. and Mrs. Joseph E. Stovall of Cape Girardeau celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary June 3, 2007.
The couple and their sons and daughters-in-law hosted a dinner at Drury Lodge.
Stovall and Mary Eileen Baucum were married June 8, 1957, at Calvary Baptist Church in Fort Worth, Texas, by the Rev. Eugene Spruell.
They have three sons, Edward (Cindy) Stovall, William (Kim) Stovall, all of Cape Girardeau, and David Stovall of Imperial, Mo.
The couple has four grandchildren, Zach Stovall; Brittne, Kassie and Blake Stovall, all of Cape Girardeau.