- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Ressel - 55 years
Mr. and Mrs. Lucas Ressel of Scott City celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary at a Mass May 27, 2007, at St. Augustine Catholic Church in Kelso, Mo. The Rev. Oliver Clavin officiated.
Ressel and Alice Glastetter were married May 30, 1952, at St. Lawrence Catholic Church in New Hamburg, Mo., by the Rev. H. Mellies.
Mrs. Ressel is the daughter of Edward "Shorty" and Coletta Glaus Glastetter. Ressel is the son of Otto and Lorene Schlosser Ressel.
The couple has 13 children, Bradley (Sandy) Ressel, Diane (Kenny) Page, Elaine (Tracy) Estes, Sharon (Wesley) Uhrhan, Dennis (Brenda) Ressel, Vickie (Curtis) Hall, Jeff (Amy) Ressel, Doug (Karen) Ressel, all of Scott City; Jim (Linda) Wade of Benton; Pat (Cheryl) Ressel Brian (Connie) Ressel, Craig (Allison) Ressel, all of Chaffee; and Kevin (Yvonne) Ressel of Nesbit, Miss.
They have 32 grandchildren and eight great-grandchildren.