- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)18
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Fire report 6/16/07
Firefighters responded to the following calls Thursday:
* At 8:51 p.m., a medical assist in the unit block of North Middle Street.
* At 9:19 p.m., an illegal burn in the 200 block of Mason Street.
* At 9:44 p.m., an alarm sounding at 112 S. Spanish St.
* At 10:18 p.m., a medical assist in the 1100 block of South West End Boulevard.
* At 10:55 p.m., a medical assist in the 1500 block of Whitener Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Friday:
* At 6:39 a.m., emergency medical service at 2800 Cape La Croix Road.
* At 9:33 a.m., emergency medical service at 1300 Whitener St.
* At 11:24 a.m., emergency medical service at the intersection of East Rodney Drive and Hawthorne Road.
* At 12:29 p.m., emergency medical service at 400 S. Sprigg St.
Firefighters responded to the following call Thursday:
* Emergency medical service on Morgan Street.