- Few Southeast students face suspension, expulsion for sexual assaults, campus paper finds (4/25/17)5
- Pilot House goes smoke-free (4/23/17)10
- Woman battered after smashing boyfriend's meth pipe against wall, police say (4/25/17)
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)3
- BBB warns Jackson man's online business might not be legit (4/24/17)
- Cape councilman Bob Fox to run for mayor (4/21/17)5
- Cape couple turns their home into cozy, comfortable music venue (4/24/17)
- Perryville family organizing bone-marrow drive Friday for ailing 6-year-old boy (4/26/17)
- Without city record, Marie Street residents on hook for thousands in sewer repairs (4/19/17)7
- Sikeston man charged in shooting death of Cape man (4/23/17)
Signed letters (the name of the writer will be published) must include the name of the town where the writer lives and a daytime telephone number. Only one letter each month per writer will be considered for publication.
Regarding letters about candidates and other election issues:
* Letters from candidates will not be published after filing for office, unless the letter is about a nonelection topic and considered of unusual interest.
* Letters about local candidates will not be published. Candidate issues may be addressed through advertising.
* Letters about election issues will be published until the week before an election, when rebuttals to previous letters will be considered for publication. No letters about election issues will be published on the Sunday or Monday prior to an election or on Election Day.
These guidelines notwithstanding, the editor will make the final determination on all letters.