- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Agenevieve K. McLaughlin, 82, of Cape Girardeau died Monday, June 11, 2007, at Saint Francis Medical Center.
She was born Aug. 17, 1924, in Advance, Mo., daughter of Otis and Jessie Jarad Kitchens. She married William deLeon McLaughlin, who died in 1991.
Survivors include two stepsons, William deLeon McLaughlin Jr. of Lenoir, N.C., Michael K. McLaughlin of Cape Girardeau; a friend, James Wilkinson of Advance; six stepgrandchildren; and 17 great-stepgrandchildren.
She was a member of the VFW.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with Steven Bradshaw officiating. Burial will be in Morgan Cemetery in Advance.