- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
MOREHOUSE, Mo. -- Lenda Joyce Jordan, 60, of Morehouse died Monday, June 11, 2007, at Sikeston Convalescent Center.
She was born June 1, 1947, in Chicago, daughter of Herbert Lee and Irma Ilene Glaspell Jerls. She and Dawsey Lee Jordan were married Jan. 9, 1965. He died Aug. 9, 1972. She and David E. Jordan were married May 25, 1990.
Jordan worked 20 years at Himmelberger-Harrison Manufacturing Co. in Morehouse.
Survivors include her husband; two sons, Kevin Jordan of Morehouse, Jimmy "Bodie" Jordan of Sikeston, Mo.; three daughters, Anna Ward and Rejena Presley of Sikeston, Tera Barks of Dexter, Mo.; two stepsons, Butch and Keith Jordan of Morehouse; a stepdaughter, Beth Johnson of Cape Girardeau; a sister, Lois Nelson of Bloomfield, Mo.; 11 grandchildren; and 11 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by two brothers, a sister and two great-granddaughters.
Visitation will be from 9 to 10:30 a.m. Thursday at Nunnelee Funeral Chapel in Sikeston.
Graveside service will be held at 11 a.m. Thursday at Essex Cemetery, with the Rev. Scott Sutton officiating.