- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Virginia L. Mattingly, 77, of Jefferson County, Mo., died Saturday, June 9, 2007, in O'Fallon, Mo.
She was born Jan. 3, 1930, in Jackson, daughter of Lee B. and Edna O. Peter. She married Elmer C. Mattingly.
Mattingly lived in the Perryville area 16 years and was a 1947 graduate of Perryville High School.
Survivors include her husband; two daughters, Joyce Lee of St. Charles, Mo., Deborah Lemons of De Soto, Mo.; a sister, Opal Jones of Union, Mo.; three grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents and a son.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. today at Heiligtag-Lang-Fendler Funeral Home in Arnold, Mo.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Thursday at the funeral home. Burial will be in St. Charles Memorial Gardens.