- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)36
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape police report 6/13/07
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Matthew H. Besband, 24, of 920 Penny Ave., was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault.
* Michael D. Johnson, 21, of 1404 Lexington Ave., Apt. 10, was arrested on suspicion of possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Steven B. Morris, 20, of Advance, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of possession of marijuana.
* A suspect was taken into custody on suspicion of endangerment of a child and later released.
* Nicole S. Moore, 22, of Malden, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
* Brandon J. Sherrion, 23, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear.
* A suspect was in custody pending filing of formal charges on suspicion of resisting arrest.
* Zadrin D. Nunley, 28, of St. Louis, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation and a Scott County warrant for probation violation.
* A suspect was in custody pending filing of charges of assault, driving while suspended and unlawful use of a weapon.
* A suspect was in custody pending filing of charges of child molestation and furnishing pornographic materials to a minor.
* A suspect was in custody pending filing of charges of possession of marijuana.
* James J. Cowher, 28, of Aaronsburg, Pa., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
* A cell phone was reported stolen at 2501 Masters Drive.
* A bicycle was reported stolen at 555 N. Sprigg St., Apt. 18.
* Cape County Transit, of 800 S. Ellis St., reported stolen cab service.
* Sam's Auto Sales, of 2518 Peach Tree St., reported stolen keys and moter vehicle damage.
* Sears Grand, of 330 Siemers Drive, reported stolen clothing. Kimberly K. Harper, 29, of 222 Frates St., Chaffee, was arrested on suspicion of stealing in connection with the complaint.
* Rhodes 101, 2109 William St., reported gasoline theft.
* McKesson Pharmaceutical, 1823 Rust Ave., reported stolen prescription medications.