- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Cape fire report 6/11/07
Firefighters responded to the following calls Saturday:
* At 6:06 p.m., emergency medical service to the 600 block of Red Bud Circle.
* At 8:06 p.m., illegal burn at 1520 Good Hope Street.
* At 8:11 p.m., illegal burn at Glenview Drive and Hopper Road.
* At 9:17 p.m., box alarm at 1564 Lexington Ave.
Firefighters responded to the following call Sunday:
* An emergency medical service call on Rosebud Drive.
* At 2:13 a.m., medical assist in the 700 block of North Main Street.
* At 3:15 a.m., medical assist in the 500 block of Cape Meadows Circle.
* At 10:19 a.m., medical assist in the 4000 block of Hopper Road.
* At 4:37 p.m., electrical fire at 213 S. Lorimier St.
* At 5:04 p.m., alarm sounding at 1025 N. Sprigg St.
* At 7:25 p.m., medical assist at 1500 Kingsbury Drive.
* At 7:36 p.m., a fire near a shed at 4330 Good Hope St.