- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Cape fire report 6/11/07
Firefighters responded to the following calls Saturday:
* At 6:06 p.m., emergency medical service to the 600 block of Red Bud Circle.
* At 8:06 p.m., illegal burn at 1520 Good Hope Street.
* At 8:11 p.m., illegal burn at Glenview Drive and Hopper Road.
* At 9:17 p.m., box alarm at 1564 Lexington Ave.
Firefighters responded to the following call Sunday:
* An emergency medical service call on Rosebud Drive.
* At 2:13 a.m., medical assist in the 700 block of North Main Street.
* At 3:15 a.m., medical assist in the 500 block of Cape Meadows Circle.
* At 10:19 a.m., medical assist in the 4000 block of Hopper Road.
* At 4:37 p.m., electrical fire at 213 S. Lorimier St.
* At 5:04 p.m., alarm sounding at 1025 N. Sprigg St.
* At 7:25 p.m., medical assist at 1500 Kingsbury Drive.
* At 7:36 p.m., a fire near a shed at 4330 Good Hope St.