- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape police report 6/11/07
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Antonio F. Johnson, 17, 1201 Good Hope St., was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear.
* Ronald A. Sloan, 44, 1564 Lexington Ave., received a summons for an illegal burn.
* A domestic assault was reported.
* An assault and disturbing the peace was reported at 2224 Good Hope St.
* A theft of money was reported at 3022 Mimosa Drive.
* Heure and Son's, 861 South Kingshighway, reported the theft of two tractors.
* Jasper's, 10 S. West End Blvd., reported a theft of gasoline.
* A theft was reported at 1600 Bessie St.
* A burglary was reported in the 2500 block of Peach Tree Street.
* Property damage was reported at 1601 Themis St.
* A dog bite was reported.
* A 42-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* Leaving the scene of a motor vehicle accident at Mill and Spanish streets was reported.
* Unlawful use of a weapon was reported.
* Harassment by phone was reported at 6 Rivercrest Drive.