- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)4
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Kimberly Rae Kurre, 39, of Perryville died Friday, June 8, 2007, at her home.
She was born March 18, 1968, at Lake Park, Fla., daughter of Frank Musil and Carol Foster. She and Joel Kurre were married Nov. 29, 1994.
Kurre worked in customer service at Solar Press. She was a member of New Salem United Methodist Church in Daisy, and a former member of Perryville Elks Ladies Auxiliary.
Survivors include her husband; her father and stepmother, Janet Musil, of West Palm Beach, Fla., her mother and stepfather, Jack Foster, of Jacksonville, Fla.; two daughters, Mia Kurre and Meghan Kurre, both of Perryville; two sons, Ian Kurre of Perryville, Joel Kurre of St. Charles, Mo., two brothers, Jeff Foster of Jacksonville, Fla., and Jay Richardson of Arcadia, Fla.
She was preceded in death by a brother.
Friends may call from 10 a.m. until time of service at Young & Sons Chapel.
Funeral will be at noon Monday at the chapel. The Rev. Calvin Brown will officiate.