- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Fire report 6/9/07
Firefighters responded to the following calls Thursday:
* At 4:42 p.m., emergency medical service at 200 Franks Lane.
* At 5:35 p.m., emergency medical service in the 1600 block of Henderson Avenue.
* At 6:10 p.m., a fire alarm at 1000 Towers Circle.
* At 7:53 p.m., emergency medical service in the 1300 block of North Sprigg Street
* At 10:20 p.m., emergency medical service on Interstate 55.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Friday:
* At 12:22 a.m., emergency medical service in the 1000 block of Sturdivant Avenue.
* At 6:55 a.m., a line down at the intersection of Albert Street and Henderson Avenue.
* At 10:08 a.m., a motor vehicle accident in the 500 block of East Cape Rock Drive.
* At 10:28 a.m., medical assist in the unit block of South Sprigg Street.
* At 11:31, medical assist in the 500 block of South Middle Street.
* At 12:29 p.m., medical assist at the intersection of Normal Avenue and North Pacific Street.
* At 3:12 p.m., medical assist in the 3000 block of Minute Men Way.
* At 5:33 p.m., medical assist at 1802 Broadway.