- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)10
- Woman sleeping in car accused of attacking Cape officer (7/26/16)13
- Area groups working together to reintroduce elk in Missouri (7/18/16)1
- Prosecutor says shooting by state trooper was justified (7/24/16)15
- Former Scott City mayor refutes claims made about loss of curbside recycling pickup (7/26/16)
- Burglary of trailer leaves its residents homeless (7/27/16)4
- Cape resident gets seven years in prison for shooting at man (7/26/16)1
- Hastings in Cape closing (7/22/16)5
- Foot plots provide habitats and nutrition to attract wildlife, grow populations (7/18/16)
- City may spend extra park tax money on Cape Splash, skate park, other projects (7/25/16)10
Fire report 6/9/07
Firefighters responded to the following calls Thursday:
* At 4:42 p.m., emergency medical service at 200 Franks Lane.
* At 5:35 p.m., emergency medical service in the 1600 block of Henderson Avenue.
* At 6:10 p.m., a fire alarm at 1000 Towers Circle.
* At 7:53 p.m., emergency medical service in the 1300 block of North Sprigg Street
* At 10:20 p.m., emergency medical service on Interstate 55.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Friday:
* At 12:22 a.m., emergency medical service in the 1000 block of Sturdivant Avenue.
* At 6:55 a.m., a line down at the intersection of Albert Street and Henderson Avenue.
* At 10:08 a.m., a motor vehicle accident in the 500 block of East Cape Rock Drive.
* At 10:28 a.m., medical assist in the unit block of South Sprigg Street.
* At 11:31, medical assist in the 500 block of South Middle Street.
* At 12:29 p.m., medical assist at the intersection of Normal Avenue and North Pacific Street.
* At 3:12 p.m., medical assist in the 3000 block of Minute Men Way.
* At 5:33 p.m., medical assist at 1802 Broadway.