- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
LONGTOWN, Mo. -- Palmer Paul Mueller, 74, of Raytown, Mo., died Tuesday, May 29, 2007, at Research Medical Center in Kansas City, Mo.
Mueller was born Aug. 10, 1932, at Longtown, son of Rudolph and Emma Mueller.
He received a degree in agriculture from the University of Missouri-Columbia. He was a civil engineer with Missouri State Highway Department and worked as a project supervisor. He was a member and elder at Peace Lutheran Church in Kansas City.
Mueller served in the U.S. Navy.
Survivors include a daughter, Pamela Mueller of Raytown; a son, Mark Mueller of Columbia, Mo.; two sisters, Irene Peirick of Longtown, Veronica Shubarth of Emporia, Kan.; and three grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents, two sisters and a brother.
The funeral was held June 1 at Peace Lutheran Church. Burial was in Jackson County Veterans Field of Honor at Swan Lake Memorial Gardens in Grain Valley, Mo.
Chapel of Memories Funeral Home in Grain Valley was in charge of arrangements.