- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)4
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Police report 6/3/07
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A subject was in custody pending filing of formal charges for assault.
* Brandon R. Hamilton, 22, 2450 Fairview Place, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Christina L. Duncan, 20, 122 Centennial Drive, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* A subject was in custody pending filing of formal charges for assaulting a law enforcement officer.
* Christopher S. Brooks, 44, 1101 Bloomfield Road, was arrested on three Cape Girardeau County warrants for failure to appear and a warrant for probation violation.
* Jackson C. Davis, 27, of Pevely, Mo., was issued a summons for public urination.
* Medication was reported stolen at 322 S. Lorimier St.
* A license plate, number 7BE 02B, was reported stolen at 40 S. Sprigg St.
* A stolen vehicle was reported and later found at 211 Saint Francis Drive.