The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A subject was in custody pending filing of formal charges for assault.
* Brandon R. Hamilton, 22, 2450 Fairview Place, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Christina L. Duncan, 20, 122 Centennial Drive, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* A subject was in custody pending filing of formal charges for assaulting a law enforcement officer.
* Christopher S. Brooks, 44, 1101 Bloomfield Road, was arrested on three Cape Girardeau County warrants for failure to appear and a warrant for probation violation.
* Jackson C. Davis, 27, of Pevely, Mo., was issued a summons for public urination.
* Medication was reported stolen at 322 S. Lorimier St.
* A license plate, number 7BE 02B, was reported stolen at 40 S. Sprigg St.
* A stolen vehicle was reported and later found at 211 Saint Francis Drive.