- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Shannon Lynn Scott and Justin Dobsch were married Sept. 2, 2006, in an outdoor setting at Chaumette Vineyards in Ste. Genevieve, Mo. J.C. Hicks performed the ceremony.
Music was by Landolfi String Quartet of St. Louis. Vocalists were Rebekah Niere of St. Charles, Mo., and Jessica Cannon of Keokuk, Iowa. Guitarist was Erika Beasley of Jackson.
Parents of the couple are Richard and Christy Scott of Altenburg, Mo., and Mitchell and Donna Dobsch of Festus, Mo.
Matrons of honor were Rebekah Niere, and Krystin Taylor of Ft. Myers, Fla. Bridesmaids were Jessica Cannon, Jessica Nelson and Lacey Illers of Jackson, and Danielle Dobsch of Festus, sister of the groom.
Matthew Dobsch of Festus was his brother's best man. Groomsmen were Travis Juracek of Chicago, Andy Block of Champaign, Ill., Alex Niere of St. Charles, and Bo Cook of Cape Girardeau. Ushers were Nick Centanni and Ben Fergason of Cape Girardeau.
Flower girl was Julia Knutson of Texas, cousin of the groom.
The reception was held at the vineyards.
The rehearsal dinner was held Sept. 1 at the Old Brick House in Ste. Genevieve.
Mrs. Dobsch received a bachelor of arts degree in music and anthropology from Southeast Missouri State University in 2005. She is employed at the Southeast Missouri Music Academy in Cape Girardeau.
The groom received a bachelor of science degree in engineering from the University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana. He is employed at Newell-Rubbermaid in Jackson.
After a wedding trip to Spain, the couple resides in Cape Girardeau.