- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Change announced for tonight's Tunes at Twilight
Tunes at Twilight organizers have announced a last-minute change to tonight's 7 p.m. concert at the Common Pleas Courthouse gazebo.
The group originally scheduled to perform, Canadian folk duo The Laws, have been replaced by Nashville-based folk duo The Cantrells.
Larry Underberg, who books talent for the series, said The Laws had car trouble on their way to Cape Girardeau and can't make the show, and The Cantrells filled in as a late replacement.