- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Robert L. Jenkins, 66, of Cape Girardeau died Saturday, May 26, 2007, at his home.
He was born April 26, 1941, in Cape Girardeau, son of Fred and Annie Runnels Jenkins. He married Marylin Graham.
Jenkins was a graduate of Central High School.
Survivors include a daughter, Kimberly Campbell of Cape Girardeau; his mother of Cape Girardeau; three brothers, Harold and Frankie Jenkins of Cape Girardeau, William Jenkins of Cleveland, Ohio; two sisters, Charlotte Wade and Peggy Primm of Cape Girardeau; and a grandson.
He was preceded in death by his wife and father.
A memorial service will be held at noon Saturday at St. James AME Church, with Debbie Thornton officiating.
Williams Funeral Home in Charleston, Mo., is in charge of arrangements.