- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- LeAnn Maria Eftink and Christopher James Hans were married May 17, 2003, at St. Bridget of Kildare Catholic Church in Pacific, Mo. The Rev. Rich Coerver performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Eugene and Jerralee Eftink of Chaffee. The groom is the son of Frank and Carol Calandrino and Jim and Becky Hans of Louisville, Ky.
Maid of honor was Pattie Collins of Colorado Springs, Colo. Bridesmaids were Kim Pobst of Oran, Mo., Janelle Bailey of Wildwood, Mo., sister of the bride; Diane Ashcraft of Scott City, cousin of the bride; Julie Eftink of Chaffee, sister-in-law of the bride; and Greta Hans of Louisville, sister of the groom.
Jay Muller was best man. Groomsmen were Mark Hans, brother of the groom, Michael Hans, cousin of the groom, both of Louisville; Joseph Gramig of Marietta, Ga.; Eric Kitchen of St. Peters, Mo.; and Mike Hans of Chatsworth, Ga., brother of the groom.
Flower girl was Emily Hambrick of Desloge, Mo., niece of the bride. Ringbearer was Alex Eftink of Chaffee, nephew of the bride.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at the Eagles Hall in Pacific.
The bride and groom hosted the rehearsal dinner May 16 at the Stratford Inn.
Mrs. Hans is a speech/language pathologist at Meramec Valley R-III School District in Pacific.
The groom is assistant vice president of trust technology and support services at US Bank in St. Louis.
The couple resides in Fenton, Mo.