- Updated: Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/21/16)3
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- Perry County: A great place to find home away from home (10/14/16)
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Tours provide a glimpse of Cape Girardeau's supposedly haunted past (10/17/16)1
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)1
Fire report 5/27/07
Firefighters responded to the following call Friday:
* At 7:15 p.m., medical service in the 100 block of South Pacific Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Saturday:
* At 12:09 a.m., emergency medical service in the 100 block of Minnesota Avenue.
* At 1:34 a.m., a box alarm at 2851 Whitener St.
* At 5:07 a.m., medical service in the 1200 block of Broadway.
* At 1:18 p.m., emergency medical service on South Sprigg Street.
* At 1:45 p.m., a box alarm at Ellis and Themis streets.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Friday:
* A structure fire on South Shawnee Boulevard.
* An anhydrous ammonia leak on West Main Street.
* A false call on South Shawnee Boulevard.