- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)23
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape police report 10/4/03
Saturday, Oct. 4
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Bradley R. Miller, 27, of Advance, Mo., was arrested Thursday for possession of drug paraphernalia.
John A. Parker, 26, of 401 S. Park, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Friday on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear in court on a charge of driving while revoked.
Christopher Michael Leavy, 42, of 622 S. Spanish St., Apt. 1, was arrested Friday on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
Autumn Spring Dean of Chaffee, Mo., was issued a summons for assault Thursday at Arena Park.
Thefts Cash was reported stolen and machines damaged Thursday at Bettie's restaurant, 302 Morgan Oak.
A carpet and steam cleaner was reported stolen Thursday at the Salvation Army, 721 Good Hope.
Gasoline was reported stolen Thursday at Rhodes 101, located at 1610 N. Kingshighway.
A CD player was reported taken and a vehicle window was broken out Friday at 2824 Whitener.
Miscellaneous Credit card fraud was reported Thursday at 1905 Bloomfield Road.
Saturday, Oct. 4
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
A theft was reported Friday in the 1000 block of North High Street.
Property damage Damage was reported Thursday in the 600 block of West Jackson Boulevard.