- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
ALTENBURG, Mo. -- Leroy Edward Wunderlich, 86, of Altenburg died Friday, Oct. 3, 2003, at the Lutheran Home.
He was born Jan. 22, 1917, in Cape Girardeau, son of Leo and Lydia Hunt Wunderlich. He and Eleonora Palisch were married Jan. 23, 1945.
Wunderlich was a farmer, and a member of Trinity Lutheran Church in Altenburg.
Survivors include his wife; a son, Roy Wunderlich of Little Rock, Ark.; a sister, Margella Engert of Jackson; a grandchild; and a great-grandchild.
He was preceded in death by a sister.
Friends may call at Young and Sons East Perry Chapel in Altenburg from 5 to 9 p.m. Sunday, and Monday from 6:30 to 8:30 a.m.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Monday at Trinity Church in Altenburg, with the Rev. Ronald Paseur officiating. Burial will be in the church cemetery.