- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)18
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Shaina Leigh Schiwitz and Mark Darrin Reynolds were married Oct. 28, 2006, at St. Francis Xavier Catholic Church in Jerseyville, Ill. The Rev. Donald Gibbons performed the ceremony. Vocalist was Cindy Carlson of Roodhouse, Ill.
Parents of the couple are Bud and Brenda Schiwitz of Benton, Mo., and Jerry and Lil Reynolds of Cape Girardeau.
Matron of honor was Gina Essner of Benton, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Kimberlee Griffey of Lake Sherwood, Mo., Amanda Reilly of Ballwin, Mo., Julie Vinson of Sikeston, Mo., and Laura Halter of Benton.
Shawn Ganske of St. Louis was best man. Groomsmen were Scott Cauble of Cape Girardeau, Enda Flynn of San Antonio, Texas, Branden Ostrander of Grand Rapids, Mich., and Jason Marks of St. Louis. Ushers were Matt Oberle of Ironton, Mo., and David Norton of Chesterfield, Mo.
Candlelighter was Laura Barnhart of O'Fallon, Mo.
Guest book attendants were Amy Blue, cousin of the bride, and daughters Neelye and Cheyenne Blue.
The reception was held at the Boat at the Riverbend in Alton, Ill.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Oct. 27 in Jerseyville.
Mrs. Reynolds received a bachelor of science degree from Southeast Missouri State University in 1994, and a doctor of osteopathic medicine from Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2000. She is a family practice physician with Illini Medical Associates in Roodhouse.
The groom received a bachelor of science degree from Southeast in 1996, and a master's degree in business administration from the University of Missouri in 2001. He is a captain in the U.S. Air Force, specializing in medical administration.
After a cruise to the Eastern Caribbean, the couple resides in Jerseyville.