- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Alvin M. and Betty L. Vandeven of Chaffee announce the engagement of their daughter, Jennifer Marie Vandeven, to Jeremy Steven Lynn. He is the son of Steven J. and Judith M. Lynn of Chaffee.
Vandeven is a 2003 graduate of Chaffee High School. She received a bachelor of science degree in business administration from Southeast Missouri State University in December 2006. She is a customer service officer at Montgomery Bank in Chaffee.
Lynn is a 2001 graduate of Chaffee High School. He received an associate of arts degree from Shawnee Community College in May 2003. He is a conductor with Burlington-Northern Railroad.
A Sept. 8 wedding is planned at St. Ambrose Catholic Church.