- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Lisa Joyce Orso and Robert Scott Blank were married May 20, 2006, at Trinity Lutheran Church. The Rev. Paul Short performed the ceremony. Vocalist was Emilie Stephens of Advance, Mo., and music was provided by Trio Girardeaux of Cape Girardeau.
Parents of the couple are Thomas and Susan Orso of O'Fallon, Mo., and Robert and Gaye Blank of Cape Girardeau.
Matron of honor was Julie Price of New Florence, Mo., sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Gina Hoeckelmann of Old Monroe, Mo., Julie Burkemper and Mary Kronable of St. Louis, and Danyne Ring of Cape Girardeau, sister of the groom.
Gregory Deimund of Cape Girardeau was best man. Groomsmen were David Poe and Charles Richey of Cape Girardeau, Michael Legg of Bowling Green, Ky., and Thomas Orso of Warrenton, Mo., brother of the bride. Ushers were David Orso of Rio Rancho, N.M., brother of the bride, and Timothy Simmons of Cape Girardeau, nephew of the groom.
Flower girls were Madison Gonya and Peri Poe. Ringbearer was Michael Price. Madison is the daughter of David and Marissa Orso and niece of the bride. Peri is the daughter of David and Adrienne Poe. Michael is the son of Scott and Julie Price and nephew of the bride.
Candlelighters were Christopher Orso and Kyle Price, nephews of the bride. Christopher is the son of Thomas Orso and Tammy Orso. Kyle is the son of Scott and Julie Price.
Program attendants were Dominic Orso of New Florence, nephew of the bride, and Travis Simmons of Cape Girardeau, nephew of the groom.
Heather Orso of Warrenton, niece of the bride, attended the guest book.
The reception was held at the A.C. Brase Arena.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner May 19 at their home.
Mrs. Blank is a 1995 graduate of St. Dominic High School in O'Fallon. She received a bachelor of science degree in 1999 and a master of business administration degree in 2005, both from Southeast Missouri State University.
The groom is a 1993 graduate of Central High School. He received a bachelor of arts degree from Southeast in 1997.
After a wedding trip to Oahu and Maui, Hawaii, the couple resides in Cape Girardeau.