- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Erica May Kidd and Lucas Dale Malahy were married March 3, 2007, at their home near Marble Hill, Mo. The Rev. Fred Ritter performed the ceremony. Recorded music was played.
The bride is the daughter of Mark and Brenda Gones of Gordonville. The groom is the son of Barry Malahy and Ed and Deanna Kranawetter, all of Jackson.
Matron of honor was Shannon Hale of Altenburg, Mo., sister of the bride.
Jason Wisdom of Jackson was best man.
Guest book attendant was Christy Schmitt of Baytown, Texas.
The reception was held at Gordonville Hall. Servers were Mary Ann Malahy of Houston, Texas, aunt of the groom; Jennie Noel of Jackson; and Jill Wooden of Sikeston, Mo., aunt of the bride.
Mrs. Malahy is a day care assistant at First Baptist Church in Marble Hill.
The groom is a deputy with Bollinger County Sheriff's Department.
A wedding trip to Jerseyville, Calif., is planned in July.
The couple resides near Marble Hill.