- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Jackson police describe night of anger, car crashes, drug possession by 18-year-old (1/22/17)5
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Local students to perform with choir at inauguration (1/19/17)3
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
- Governor cuts $146 million, colleges take hit (1/17/17)
- Comedian, cancer survivor Tom Green headlines sold-out Cancer Center benefit (1/22/17)
PSC thanks town hall meeting participants
To the editor:
The Missouri Public Service Commission thanks all of those who attended the recent natural gas town hall meetings in Cape Girardeau.
We believe it is very important to bring our message to communities across the state in an effort to help prepare consumers for the upcoming winter heating season and the potential of higher natural gas bills. We appreciate those who attended and the excellent questions that were asked.
We plan to continue an open dialogue on various issues before the Missouri Public Service Commission and hope to be in your community again in the future. Thank you for hosting us. We appreciate your hospitality.BRYAN FORBIS, COMMISSIONER