- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)7
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)23
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- Former KFVS12 reporter talks about recovery from eating disorder (2/23/17)11
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)13
- Two men crack market with local cage-free eggs (2/26/17)12
PSC thanks town hall meeting participants
To the editor:
The Missouri Public Service Commission thanks all of those who attended the recent natural gas town hall meetings in Cape Girardeau.
We believe it is very important to bring our message to communities across the state in an effort to help prepare consumers for the upcoming winter heating season and the potential of higher natural gas bills. We appreciate those who attended and the excellent questions that were asked.
We plan to continue an open dialogue on various issues before the Missouri Public Service Commission and hope to be in your community again in the future. Thank you for hosting us. We appreciate your hospitality.BRYAN FORBIS, COMMISSIONER