- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)6
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- Annual father-daughter dance provides some fun bonding time (2/19/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)18
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)12
PSC thanks town hall meeting participants
To the editor:
The Missouri Public Service Commission thanks all of those who attended the recent natural gas town hall meetings in Cape Girardeau.
We believe it is very important to bring our message to communities across the state in an effort to help prepare consumers for the upcoming winter heating season and the potential of higher natural gas bills. We appreciate those who attended and the excellent questions that were asked.
We plan to continue an open dialogue on various issues before the Missouri Public Service Commission and hope to be in your community again in the future. Thank you for hosting us. We appreciate your hospitality.BRYAN FORBIS, COMMISSIONER