- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Panda Express restaurant coming to Cape's Siemers Drive (2/14/17)2
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Golden Corral nearing opening; soft open scheduled for Monday or Tuesday (2/12/17)8
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)21
- Southeast reports three confirmed cases of mumps; more cases possible (2/14/17)1
- Right to Work and Taxes (2/10/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
PSC thanks town hall meeting participants
To the editor:
The Missouri Public Service Commission thanks all of those who attended the recent natural gas town hall meetings in Cape Girardeau.
We believe it is very important to bring our message to communities across the state in an effort to help prepare consumers for the upcoming winter heating season and the potential of higher natural gas bills. We appreciate those who attended and the excellent questions that were asked.
We plan to continue an open dialogue on various issues before the Missouri Public Service Commission and hope to be in your community again in the future. Thank you for hosting us. We appreciate your hospitality.BRYAN FORBIS, COMMISSIONER