- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Tiber E. Dohogne, 86, of University City, Mo., died Sunday, May 20, 2007, at his home.
He was born Aug. 6, 1920, at Kelso, Mo., son of Leo and Louise Dohogne.
Dohogne was employed 33 years with Ford Motor Co. in Hazelwood, Mo., retiring as traffic manager.
Survivors include his wife, Viola; a daughter, Ellen Tivoli of University City; a son, Philip Dohogne of St. Louis; a daughter-in-law, Karyl Dohogne of Springfield, Mo.; two brothers, Urban (Jean) Dohogne of Paragould, Ark., Anthony Dohogne of Cape Girardeau; a sister-in-law, Marybelle (the late Silas) Dohogne of Cape Girardeau; seven grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by his parents; a son, Stephen Dohogne; several brothers and sisters.
Visitation will be from noon to service time Friday at Baue Funeral and Memorial Center.
The service will be at 2 p.m. Friday at St. Charles Memorial Gardens in St. Charles, Mo.
Memorials may be made to donor's choice.