- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape fire report 5/23/07
Firefighters responded to the following calls Monday:
* At 5 p.m., an alarm sounding at 2114 William St.
* At 6;43 p.m., an illegal burn at Wisteria Drive and Columbine Lane.
* At 8:41 p.m., emergency medical service in the 900 block of South Sprigg Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Tuesday:
* At 3:01 a.m., medical assistance in the 1200 block of Butler Street.
* At 7:05 a.m., emergency medical service in the 300 block of Merriwether Street.
* At 8:24 a.m., emergency medical services in the 2500 block of Greenway Drive.
* At 9:47 a.m., emergency medical service in the 1400 block of Perryville Road.
* At 11:41 a.m., an alarm at St. Vincent de Paul school.
* At 12:29 p.m., emergency medical service in the 1900 block of Thilenius Street.
* At 2:10 p.m., a car fire on Interstate 55.
* At 2:36 p.m., an alarm at 18 Sena Fawn Drive.
* At 2:55 p.m., an alarm at 211 Saint Francis Drive.
* At 2:57 p.m., a car fire on Interstate 55.