- Emergency c-section on dead mother saves baby following I-55 wreck (05/15/16)19
- Big drug haul made during Cape Girardeau bust (05/17/16)11
- Police charge Perryville man with statutory rape of two underage girls (05/17/16)
- Teen shot outside apartment off Lorimier Street (05/20/16)39
- Body found Thursday at Ranney Park in Cape (05/20/16)10
- Bollinger County deputies bust man on meth-for-sex sting (05/20/16)2
- Area farmer pleads guilty to fraud (05/18/16)1
- Perryville man accused of grabbing woman around throat, pulling out her hair (05/18/16)1
- Charleston man accused of fatally shooting Cape teen (05/22/16)24
- Vandals ravage historic Shivelbine house before demolition (05/18/16)25
Cape fire report 5/23/07
Firefighters responded to the following calls Monday:
* At 5 p.m., an alarm sounding at 2114 William St.
* At 6;43 p.m., an illegal burn at Wisteria Drive and Columbine Lane.
* At 8:41 p.m., emergency medical service in the 900 block of South Sprigg Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Tuesday:
* At 3:01 a.m., medical assistance in the 1200 block of Butler Street.
* At 7:05 a.m., emergency medical service in the 300 block of Merriwether Street.
* At 8:24 a.m., emergency medical services in the 2500 block of Greenway Drive.
* At 9:47 a.m., emergency medical service in the 1400 block of Perryville Road.
* At 11:41 a.m., an alarm at St. Vincent de Paul school.
* At 12:29 p.m., emergency medical service in the 1900 block of Thilenius Street.
* At 2:10 p.m., a car fire on Interstate 55.
* At 2:36 p.m., an alarm at 18 Sena Fawn Drive.
* At 2:55 p.m., an alarm at 211 Saint Francis Drive.
* At 2:57 p.m., a car fire on Interstate 55.