- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)26
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape/Jackson police report 5/23/07
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Keith D. Anderson, 46, of 418 S. Sprigg St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for fraud, insufficient funds and a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear.
* Anthony C. Williams, 35, of 1843 College St., was arrested on a Butler County warrant for nonsupport.
* Larry J. Bridges Jr., 21, of 1400 N. Sprigg St., No. 1, was arrested on Cape Girardeau warrants for contempt of court for failure to pay fine and cost for violating a steady signal; contempt of court for failure to pay fine and cost for motor vehicle financial responsibility requirement; and contempt of court for failure to pay fine and costs for prohibited acts, noise disturbance. He was also arrested on a Scott County warrant for failure to appear for minor in possession of alcohol.
* A subject was in custody pending filing of formal charges on suspicion of driving with a revoked license, improper registration and no insurance.
* Chad D. Valenti, 29, of 1915 Grandview Drive, was arrested on three Cape Girardeau warrants for contempt of court for failure to pay fine and costs for suspended operator's license, stealing, posession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* A subject was in custody pending filing of formal charges on suspicion of posession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia, failure to drive on right half of the roadway, careless and imprudent driving, speeding, failure to stop at a stop sign and failure to yield.
* Amanda D. Zimmerman, 19, of 702 N. Spanish St., was arrested on a Bollinger County warrant for failure to appear; three Cape Girardeau warrants for contempt of court for failure to pay fine and costs for possession of a controlled substance, trespassing and failure to appear for stealing; a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for a seat-belt violation; a Cape Girardeau County warrant for parole violation; and a Cape Girardeau County warrant for vehicle theft.
* Chassidy T. Hendricks, 25, of 422 Bellevue St., Apt. B, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for assault.
* Shawn L. Dobbs, 30, of 616 William St., was arrested on four Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to pay fines for speeding, no seat belt, speeding and improper registration.
* Corey J. Wilson, 32, of Cairo, Ill., was arrested on an Alexander County, Ill., warrant for marijuana possession.
* Jaspers, 10 S. West End Blvd., reported a theft of alcohol.
* A purse was reported stolen at 3439 William St.
* Rhodes 101, 1624 N. Kingshighway, reported a theft of gasoline.
* A ladder was reported stolen at 67 Edgewood Road.
* BP, 3276 William St., reported a theft of gasoline.
* Amerimart, 1320 W. Cape Rock Drive, reported a theft of money.
* A cell phone and purse were reported stolen at 101A N. Kingshighway.
* Dutch Enterprises, 401 Independence St., reported a broken windshield.
* Mollie's Cafe and Bar, 11 S. Spanish St., reported a damaged steel door and frame.
* A storm door window was reported broken at 224 Marlin Drive.
* Resisting by flight was reported at Ellis Street and Jefferson Avenue.
* A violation of an order of protection was reported.
* Trespassing was reported.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Mauricio A. Banderas, 20, of Perryville, Mo., received a summons for driving while intoxicated, operating a motor vehicle without a valid license, failure to drive within a single lane and failure to maintain insurance.
* A theft was reported in the 600 block of West Washington Street.
* A theft was reported in the area of East Park Street.
* A disturbance was reported in the 1200 block of Bramblewood Drive.
* A disturbance was reported in the 600 block of East Adams Street.
* Harassment was reported in the 800 block of Dorothy Drive.