- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Jetton skeet shoot set for Saturday
An annual skeet shoot sponsored by State Rep. Rod Jetton of Marble Hill is scheduled for Saturday at the Holliday Farm in Clubb, Mo.
There is a $100 entry fee for the event, and prizes include a Remington 1187 shotgun, Beneli Nova 12 gauge and a framed print of a WW II battle scene signed by the artist and Col. Ollie North, as well as lots of door prizes. There will be 10 Remington 870 Express shotguns given to every 10th-place finisher through the 100th-place in the shoot.
A meal at 11:30 a.m. is included in the ticket cost, or a ticket for the meal can be bought seperately for $25.
A youth shoot also will be held.
For information, contact Jetton at 238-9864.