- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Yvonna "Bonnie" Hoffine, 73, of Sikeston died Tuesday, May 15, 2007, at Missouri Delta Medical Center.
She was born Feb. 5, 1934, in Cape Girardeau, daughter of Asier and Lorene Nichols Fowler. She and Gary Young were married April 13, 1952. He died June 16, 1982. She and Ellis Hoffine were married March 1, 1994. He died Feb. 9, 2005.
Survivors include a son and daughter-in-law, Jeff and Julie Young of Sikeston; and two grandchildren.
Friends may call from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Ponder Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Friday at the funeral home. Burial will be in Cape County Memorial Park in Cape Girardeau.