- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Mignon Grace Sivcovich Boge, 87, of Marble Hill died Tuesday, Sept. 30, 2003, at El-Nathan Home in Marble Hill.
She was born Feb. 24, 1915. She was the wife of the late Joseph Boge.
Survivors include two stepdaughters, Nancy Ketterer of California and Gweneth Schwab of Bolivia; four brothers, Miran Sivcovich of California, Dave Sivcovich and Paul Sivcovich of St. Louis and Oliver Sivcovich of North Carolina.
Boge was a resident of Marble Hill for 11 years and a member of Marble Hill Bible Chapel.
Funeral procession will leave at 11:30 a.m. Saturday from Jay B. Smith Maplewood Chapel for Oak Hill Cemetery for a noon graveside service.
A memorial service will be held at 3:30 p.m. Sunday at El-Nathan Home.