- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)2
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)4
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police: Men chase woman, fire shots, apologize for mistaken ID when mom arrives (06/17/16)14
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)15
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
- Business notebook: Plastics firm moves to area to help laid-off workers (06/20/16)1
- Freshman from Southeast Missouri ropes in state title (06/16/16)
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Mignon Grace Sivcovich Boge, 87, of Marble Hill died Tuesday, Sept. 30, 2003, at El-Nathan Home in Marble Hill.
She was born Feb. 24, 1915. She was the wife of the late Joseph Boge.
Survivors include two stepdaughters, Nancy Ketterer of California and Gweneth Schwab of Bolivia; four brothers, Miran Sivcovich of California, Dave Sivcovich and Paul Sivcovich of St. Louis and Oliver Sivcovich of North Carolina.
Boge was a resident of Marble Hill for 11 years and a member of Marble Hill Bible Chapel.
Funeral procession will leave at 11:30 a.m. Saturday from Jay B. Smith Maplewood Chapel for Oak Hill Cemetery for a noon graveside service.
A memorial service will be held at 3:30 p.m. Sunday at El-Nathan Home.