- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
JONESBORO, Ill. -- Elnora M. Grah, 92, of Jonesboro died Wednesday, Oct. 1, 2003, at the Lutheran Home in Cape Girardeau.
She was born July 28, 1911, in Jackson County, daughter of Harry and Elizabeth Kraft Lindsey.
Grah was a cook more than 15 years with Nilo Boat Co. She was a member of Anna Moose Lodge, and VFW Auxiliary to Post 3838 in Cape Girardeau.
Survivors include three daughters, Mary Johnson of Scott City, Betty Lyons of Bartonville, Ill., Opal Horsley of Cape Girardeau; 12 grandchildren; 17 great-grandchildren; and seven great-great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by two sisters, a brother, two grandchildren, and a great-grandchild.
Friends may call Friday at Hileman Funeral Home from 1 p.m. until time of service.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Joe Aldridge officiating. Burial will be in Jonesboro Cemetery.