- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Daughter to Chad C. and Amber D. Gray of Scott City, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 8:28 p.m. Wednesday, May 2, 2007. Name, Chloe Danielle. Weight, 7 pounds, 8 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Gray is the former Amber Clover, daughter of Dena and Donnie Messamore of Anna, Ill. Gray is the son of Josephine Gray and Raymond Gray of Scott City. He is employed by Alliance Water Resources.
Daughter to William Stewart and Angela Jo Piercey II of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 12:39 p.m. Tuesday, May 8, 2007. Name, Karen Marie. Weight, 6 pounds, 4 ounces. Second daughter. Mrs. Piercey is the former Angela Abernathy, daughter of Mitch Abernathy of Cape Girardeau and Brenda Abernathy of Advance, Mo. Piercey is the son of William Piercey Sr. of Cape Girardeau and Ann Brown of Marble Hill, Mo. He is employed by Transmonteaigne Product Services Inc.
Son to Michael Howard and Connie J. Brock of Scott City, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 12:51 p.m. Tuesday, May 8, 2007. Name, Jonathan Blake. Weight, 7 pounds, 9 ounces. Fourth child, second son. Mrs. Brock is the former Connie Howell. She is employed at Denny's Diner. Brock is the son of Ann Brock and Bo Brock of Scott City. He is employed by Wyman Properties.
Son to Dennis Eugene and Lee Ann Blankenship of Scott City, Saint Francis Medical Center, 3:39 p.m. Tuesday, May 8, 2007. Name, Ethan Lee. Weight, 6 pounds, 7 ounces. Fifth child, second son. Mrs. Blankenship is the former Lee Laws, daughter of Patty Laws of Scott City, and the late Eddie Laws. Blankenship is the son of Vickie Lohrstorfer of Louisiana, and Dennis Blankenship of Scott City. He is employed at Ozarko Tire Center.
Daughter to Justin Craig and Jessica Ann Pattengill of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 5:33 p.m. Tuesday, May 8, 2007. Name, Isabella Faith. Weight, 7 pounds, 1 ounce. First child. Mrs. Pattengill is the former Jessica Lehman, daughter of Charlie and Doris Lehman of Sparta, Ill. She is employed by Cape Girardeau School District as a kindergarten teacher at Blanchard Elementary. Pattengill is the son of Boyd Pattengill of Benton, Mo., and Linda Pattengill of Bloomfield, Mo. He is employed by Standley Batch Systems.
Son to Chris M. and April Mae Lutes of Marble Hill, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 5:48 p.m. Tuesday, May 8, 2007. Name, Dawsyn Malachi. Weight, 7 pounds, 1 ounce. Fourth son. Mrs. Lutes is the former April Watson, daughter of Terry and Cecilia Watson of Puxico, Mo. Lutes is the son of Gary and Sharon Lutes of Marble Hill. He is a technician at Procter & Gamble.