- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Police report 5/15/07
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Angela Eskridge, 35, of Poplar Bluff, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of stealing at 200 West Park Mall.
* Jason Scott Jones, 37, 443 Marie St., No. 2, was arrested on suspicion of driving while suspended, speeding, improper registration and no insurance.
* Johnny Steen, 42, 609 N. Sprigg St., Apt. A, was arrested on suspicion of driving while revoked at Merriwether Street and Henderson Avenue.
* Shawn Michael Bareiter III, 45, of Jackson was arrested on a Bollinger County warrant for a non-moving traffic violation.
* Dennis Jerome Kimble, 22, 1400 S. West End Blvd., Lot 71, was arrested on suspicion of driving while revoked.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges for assault and trespassing.
* James Timothy Wanick, 20, 1021 S. Ellis St., was arrested on Lincoln County, Mo., warrants for fraud.
* Buffalo Wild Wings, 2136 William St., reported a theft of beer.
* A home was broken into and a TV set reported stolen at 1404 Lexington Ave., No. 11.
* An orange dirt bike was reported stolen at 2566 Ranchito Drive.
* Rhodes 101, 1624 N. Kingshighway, reported a theft of gasoline.
* Jaspers, 10 S. West End Blvd., reported a theft of gasoline.
* A vehicle was reported damaged at 1400 N. Sprigg St.
* Leaving the scene of an accident was reported at 315 Shirley Drive.
* Unlawful use of a weapon was reported.
* Sexual misconduct was reported.
* Endangering the welfare of a child was reported.
* Natural death of a 47-year-old man was reported.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Property damage was reported in the 1400 block of Woodland Drive.
* Harassment was reported in the 700 block of Oak Street.
* A missing person was reported in the 5200 block of Old Cape Road.
Southeast Missouri State University Department of Public Safety
The following items were released by the Southeast Missouri State University Department of Public Safety. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A billfold, checkbook and debit card were reported stolen at the Show Me Center parking lot.