- Marble Hill fires entire sewer department (8/23/16)5
- Ex-Southeast student gets probation for placing homemade sex video on porn site without woman's knowledge (8/24/16)13
- Bootheel lawmaker seeks probe into crop damage by illegal herbicide spraying (8/24/16)1
- The Chrome Queens (8/21/16)2
- Local private school dreams bigger, plans for new building at Sprigg and Lexington (8/22/16)
- Newsmakers 2016: Jason Bandermann (8/15/16)
- 'Santa' suspect Moffat sentenced to 12 years for sexual abuse of girl (8/23/16)2
- New CEO named at Wood & Huston Bank (8/21/16)
- Schnucks bans solicitors, including organizations like Salvation Army (8/24/16)38
- Police: Woman beat another woman with a bat over a pair of shoes (8/21/16)2
Yemen issues terror warning
SAN'A, Yemen -- Yemen has warned Western ambassadors of new information indicating potential terror attacks targeting foreign interests in the country, a security official said Monday.
Interior Minister Rashad al-Eleimi met late Sunday with ambassadors of the United States, Britain, Germany, France and Italy to share the information and ask them to warn their citizens to be vigilant, the official said on condition of anonymity.
He did not comment on the nature of the threat.
In the capital, security was beefed up around embassies and foreign businesses, with extra armored cars patrolling the streets.