- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Police report 09/29/03
Monday, Sept. 29
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Arrests Clyde Smith, 42, 109 Locust, Cobden, Ill., was arrested Sunday on a warrant and was issued a summons for driving while suspended.
Clintrus M. Clark, 23, 906 S. Main, Charleston, Mo., was arrested Sunday on a Mississippi County warrant for failure to appear.
A suspect was taken into custody Sunday on suspicion of unlawful use of a weapon and possession of a controlled substance.
DWIs Lewis Blackmon, 52, 535 S. Sprigg St., Cape Girardeau, was arrested Saturday on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, driving while suspended, speeding and possession of a controlled substance.
Stacy Lier, 29, 11935 State Highhway 72, Millersville, was arrested Sunday on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
Anthony Limbaugh, 24, 135 W. Forrester, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Sunday on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and obstructing traffic.
Kent Dillahay, 22, 351 Quail Trail, Uniontown, Mo., was arrested Sunday on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
Gene Tidwell, 28, 15697 County Road 612, Dexter, Mo., was arrested Sunday on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
Barry Grossman, 36, 807 N. Sprigg, Apt. 110, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Sunday on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
Assault An assault was reported Sunday.
Stealing was reported Saturday at Wal-Mart, 3439 William.
Coins were reported stolen Saturday at 311 Louis.
Food was reported stolen Sunday from Broussard's, 120 N. Main.Property Damage
A glass door was reported damaged Sunday at 211 N. Park.
A motor vehicle door was reported damaged Sunday at 15 Village Drive.
Miscellaneous Three juveniles were taken into custody Sunday on curfew violation.
Fraudulent use of a credit device was reported Sunday at 911 Hickory.