- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Community Q&A 09/29/03
Lives in: Jackson
Family: There's my husband, John; my son, Tyler, age 7; and daughter, Taylor, age 4 1/2.
Job: Assistant to the vice president at Drury Southwest Inc.
What do you like most about the area? The Cape Girardeau and Jackson areas encompass the feel of a small town but have all the conveniences of a larger town. The community is ever-changing and developing to fit the needs of the people. And Dr. Tuck, my allergist.
Favorite food: Hot wings, spicy food!
Favorite TV show: "CSI" and "Alias." I like the mystery.
Best advice: Hug your children every day and keep God in your life.
Person you most admire: My mother. She was always there to listen and to be my friend.
What would you do if you won the lottery? Donate to Immaculate Conception School and Church, give to the American Cancer Society and share with my family and friends. Oh, and most importantly, quit work.
Pet peeve: People who take the credit for someone else's work.