- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Lucille A. Thomure, 85, of Perryville died Friday, Sept. 26, 2003, at Perry Oaks Manor.
She was born April 17, 1918, at St. Mary, Mo., daughter of William F. and Hazel P. Lawrence Giesler. She and Adrian J. Thomure were married July 9, 1936, at St. Mary. He died Nov. 4, 1979.
Thomure had been a stitcher at International Shoe Co. She was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church and Daughters of Isabella.
Survivors include two brothers, Adrian Giesler of Perryville and Norbert Giesler of St. Mary.
She was preceded in death by a brother.
Friends may call at Miller Family Funeral Home from 4 to 8 p.m. Sunday, and Monday from 6:30 to 11:20 a.m. The parish wake with Daughters of Isabella will be at 7 p.m. Sunday. The rosary will be recited at 10 a.m. Monday.
Funeral Mass will be at 11:30 a.m. Monday at St. Vincent de Paul Church, with the Rev. Kevin Fausz officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.