- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Sheriff's report 09/27/03
Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department
Saturday, Sept. 27
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
DWIs Troy D. Kramer, 40, or Oran, Mo., was arrested Sept. 20 on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
James D. Noah, 24, of Jackson was arrested Sept. 21 on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
Arrests Joshua M. Vaughan, 23, of Memphis, Tenn., was arrested Monday on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear.
Robert D. Lunn, 23, of Bloomfield, Mo., was arrested Thursday on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
Nicholas R. Rhodes, 20, of Cape Girardeau was arrested Thursday on a Mississippi County warrant for probation violation.