- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Fire report 09/27/03
Saturday, Sept. 27
Firefighters responded Thursday to the following items: At 5:54 p.m., medical assist at 312 W. Lorimier.
At 6:01 p.m., extrication at 17334 U.S. 61.
At 7 p.m., alarm at 325 N. Sprigg.
At 9:40 p.m., smoldering leaf pile at 1007 Themis.
Firefighters responded Friday to the following items:
At 2:04 a.m., medical assist at 503 S. Frederick.
At 9:56 a.m., medical assist at 103 N. Kingshighway.
At 1:01 p.m., medical assist at 1200 N. Cape Rock.
At 3:26 p.m., medical assist at the 1600 block of Independence.