- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Southeast eighth after first day of Colonel Classic
RICHMOND, Ky -- Southeast Missouri State University's golf team was in eighth place after the first two rounds of the Colonel Classic hosted by Eastern Kentucky.
The Indians were 41 strokes behind Eastern Kentucky. Mark Schmitz was the Indian's top individual at two-over par. Brett Chambers of Longwood is the individual leader at seven-under.
Kent Phillips and Matt Litzelfelner each shot nine-over for Southeast. Brian Sheehan (10-over) and Matt Hillis (11-over) rounded out Southeast's top five individuals.