- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Police report 9/26
Friday, Sept. 26
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Arrests Wendell E. Woodson, 25, of Box 365 Tamms, Ill., was arrested Wednesday on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
Ashli S. Ayers, 19, of 900 Perry Ave., Cape Girardeau, was arrested Wednesday on suspicion of stealing.
Sarah L. Walker, 25, of 1105 S. Ellis, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Thursday on suspicion of assault and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Summonses Darren T. Harris, 22, of 1955 Delwin, No. 4, Cape Girardeau, received a summons Wednesday for a peace disturbance.
Melissa A. Butler, 36, of 1953 Delwin, No. 2, Cape Girardeau, received a summons Wednesday for a peace violation.
Thefts A motorcycle was reported stolen and a fence damaged Wednesday by State Collection Inc. at 334 Christine.
License plate tags were reported stolen and a vehicle damaged Wednesday at 2802 Themis.
Gasoline was reported stolen Wednesday by Hucks at 353 S. Kingshighway.
A truck battery was reported stolen Wednesday at 1115 S. Sprigg.
Property Damage Tires were reported punctured Wednesday at 1710 N. Sprigg.
Tires were reported damaged Wednesday at 1710 N. Sprigg.
Friday, Sept. 26
Miscellaneous A domestic dispute was reported Thursday at the 2300 block of North High.
Tampering with a motor vehicle was reported Thursday at the 600 block of West Washington.