- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Fire report 9/26
Friday, Sept. 26
Firefighters responded Thursday to the following items: At 11:33 p.m., medical assist at 806 William.
At 11:53 p.m., medical assist at 103 N. Kingshighway.
Firefighters responded Friday to the following items: At 1:43 a.m., medical assist at 325 N. Sprigg.
At 2:21 a.m., medical assist at 419 Mill.
At 9:04 a.m., vehicle fire at 1701 Lacey.
At 9:09 a.m., motor vehicle accident at South Mount Auburn and Highway 74.