- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
FRIEDHEIM, Mo. -- Ann Kirchner, 80, of Friedheim died Monday, May 7, 2007, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Oct. 5, 1926, at Wilhelmina, Mo., daughter of Henry and Frances Seiler Macke. She and Robert Kirchner were married Sept. 17, 1949, at Wilhelmina.
Kirchner was a member of St. Maurus Catholic Church at Biehle, Mo., and member of St. Ann's Altar Sodality.
Survivors include her husband; three daughters, Mary Erwin and Margaret Hufnagel of St. Louis, Rita House of St. Charles, Mo.; 10 sons, Robert Kirchner of Cape Girardeau, Andy Kirchner of Jackson, Paul Kirchner of Dayton, Ohio, Kit, Tommy and David Kirchner of St. Louis, Michael Kirchner of Albuquerque, N.M., Pat Kirchner of Louisville, Ky., Larry Kirchner of St. Charles, Jerry Kirchner of Colorado Springs, Colo.; four brothers, Henry Macke of Imperial, Mo., August Macke of St. Ann, Mo., Bobby Macke of Dayton, Leo Macke of Biehle; 24 grandchildren; and seven great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a sister and two brothers.
Visitation will be from 5 to 9 p.m. Thursday, and 6:30 to 9:30 a.m. Friday at Miller Family Funeral Home in Perryville, Mo. Parish prayers will be at 7 p.m. Thursday. The rosary will be recited at 9 a.m. Friday.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Friday at St. Maurus Church, with the Rev. Tony Dattilo officiating. Burial will be in St. Maurus Church Cemetery.