- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Son to Jeremy James and Anna Cecilia Plumb of Advance, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 8:12 a.m. Tuesday, May 1, 2007. Name, Taylor James. Weight, 8 pounds, 14 ounces. Third son. Mrs. Plumb is the former Anna Schmid, daughter of Norman and Alice Eichholz of Holts Summit, Mo., and Tom and Stephanie Schmid of Jefferson City, Mo. Plumb is the son of Linda Smith of Cape Girardeau and Jim and Suzann Plumb of Poplar Bluff, Mo. He is employed at FGR Mechanical.
Son to William Alex and Deborah Lynn Barlow of Marble Hill, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 3:03 p.m. Tuesday, May 1, 2007. Name, Dustin Alex. Weight, 7 pounds, 10 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Barlow is the former Deborah Hayes, daughter of Gary and Barb Hayes of Marble Hill. Barlow is the son of Linda Shelton of DesMoines, Iowa, and Thomas Barlow of Leadwood, Mo. He is employed at Burger King on Broadway.
Son to Jamie Gerard and Regina Marie Buerck of Perryville, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:52 p.m. Tuesday, May 1, 2007. Name, Colton Gerard. Weight, 7 pounds, 4 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. Buerck is the former Regina Haertling, daughter of Robert and Kathy Haertling of Altenburg, Mo. She is employed by city of Perryville. Buerck is the son of Roger and Rhonda Buerck of Perryville. He is employed at TG Missouri Corp.
Son to Scott Mitchell and Teresa Ann Givens of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 11:39 a.m. Wednesday, May 2, 2007. Name, Michael Joseph. Weight, 8 pounds, 11 ounces. Fourth child, second son. Mrs. Givens is the former Teresa Seyer, daughter of Joe and Frieda Seyer of Cape Girardeau. She is a teacher with the Parents Day Out Program at Centenary United Methodist Church. Givens is the son of Mitchell and Winnie Givens of Cape Girardeau. He is manager at Southeast Hospital's HealthPoint Fitness.