- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Dorothy Ida Lundin Leoni, 85, of Cape Girardeau died Sunday, May 6, 2007, at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
Leoni moved to Cape Girar-deau from Chicago in 1982. She was involved in retail sales in Chicago and Cape Girardeau. She was a member of Cape Bible Chapel.
She was the daughter of the late Carl and Ida Skoog Lundin.
Survivors include a son, Edward Leoni of Cape Girardeau; a daughter-in-law, Abbie Crites-Leoni; eight grandchildren, Nathan and Carrie Leoni of Jackson, Paul Leoni with the National Guard in Guatemala, Erik Leoni of Harbor City, Calif., Seth Spangle of Claremont, Calif., Cole Spangle of Georgetown, Texas, Star Marschke of Orland Park, Ill., Eddy Pawlick of Florida; former daughters-in-law, Louise Settelmyer of Orland Park and Debbie Leoni of Jackson.
She was preceded in death by her parents; three children, Morgan "Storm" Spangle, Paula Natalie Leoni, and Christy Pawlick; and a sister, Evelyn Cunningham.
A family service will be held at 4 p.m. Friday at the Waters Edge, 7501 Highway 25, Gordonville.
In lieu of flowers, the family requests donations be made to the Waters Edge Tree Farm Fund, 7501 Highway 25, Gordonville.
Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.