- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Son to Cletus Andrew and Heather Dawn Glueck of Scott City, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 4:53 a.m. Wednesday, Feb. 21, 2007. Name, Caden Thomas. Weight, 6 pounds, 5 ounces. First child. Mrs. Glueck is the former Heather Owens, daughter of Carolyn Owens and Ronnie Owens of Scott City. Glueck is the son of Becky Glueck and Marvin Glueck of Oran, Mo. He is employed at Manac Trailers.
Son to Steve Michael and Tina Danielle Fowler of Chaffee, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 5:52 p.m. Wednesday, April 25, 2007. Name, Easton Matthew. Weight, 9 pounds. Second son. Mrs. Fowler is the former Tina Curtis, daughter of Freda and Dennis Savat of McClure, Ill., and Clyde Curtis of Morley, Mo. She is employed at Innovative Orthodontics. Fowler is the son of Debbie Fowler of Layton, Utah. He is employed at Havco Wood Products.
Daughter to Eric Mitchell Speight and Sarah Joshlyn Arnold of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 8:57 p.m. Wednesday, April 25, 2007. Name, Gwenyth Milyn. Weight, 7 pounds, 1 ounce. Ms. Arnold is the daughter of Jerry Arnold of Cape Girardeau and Pamela Arnold of Chaffee, Mo. She is a customer service representative. Speight is the son of Rebecca Speight and Jim Snell of Cape Girardeau. He is employed by Stevens Van Lines.
Daughter to Chad Wayne and Brandi Lynn Long of Marble Hill, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:31 a.m. Thursday, April 26, 2007. Name, Dallas Lynn. Weight, 7 pounds, 6 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Long is the former Brandi Douglas, daughter of Tim and April Thele of Leopold, Mo., and Terry and Theresia Douglas of Patton, Mo. Long is the son of Wayne and Donna Long of Marble Hill. He is employed by Angelbeck Lumber Co.
Daughter to Brian Paul Russell and Sara Elizabeth Augustine of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 1:07 p.m. Thursday, April 26, 2007. Name, Madalaine Belle. Weight, 7 pounds, 13 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Ms. Augustine is the daughter of Mike and Beverly Augustine of Cape Girardeau. She is employed at Osage Community Centre. Russell is the son of Sandra Nimmo of Jonesboro, Ill., and Bob Russell of Carterville, Ill. He is employed at Shivelbine's Music Store.
Daughter to Randy Scott and Michelle Renee Dees of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 4:39 p.m. Thursday, April 26, 2007. Name, Ellie Michelle. Weight, 7 pounds, 14 ounces. Second daughter. Mrs. Dees is the former Michelle Amos, daughter of John and Renee Amos of Jackson. She is a radiology technician at Missouri Delta Medical Center. Dees is the son of Anthony and Wanda Dees of Marble Hill, Mo. He is a wheel polisher at Crader Tire.
Son to Dane Brandon and Sherry Lea Lorenz of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 2:33 a.m. Friday, April 27, 2007. Name, Barrett Sullivan. Weight, 6 pounds, 12 ounces. Fourth child, third son. Mrs. Lorenz is the former Sherry Langford, daughter of John Langford and Elaine Langford of Jackson. She is self-employed. Lorenz is the son of Ron Lorenz of Ocean Springs, Miss., and the late Elizabeth Koesche of McHenry, Ill. He is self-employed.